Health Canada is notifying Canadians that a brand of spray and wipe cleaner is being recalled because it has an incorrect expiry date and no stability data.
A safety notification issued Tuesday (Dec. 30) states that Charlotte Products Ltd. is recalling the ES15 Spray & Wipe Disinfectant Cleaner because the "affected lots are labelled with the incorrect expiry date." Additionally, there is "no stability data to support affected lots' shelf life."
The recall applies to hospitals and the general public.
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product-related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.