Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

0.6°C

Pressure
102.0 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
0.6 °C
Humidity
100%
Wind
NE 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
9 AM
1°C
Chance of wet flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing drizzle
Today
10 AM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
1 PM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
2 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
3 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
2°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of rain showers or wet flurries

Today

3 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. High plus 3.


Chance of showers

Tonight

1 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 4.


Rain

Wednesday night

4 °C

Rain. Windy. Low plus 4.


Chance of showers

Thursday

5 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.


Chance of showers

Friday

5 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.


Chance of showers

Friday night

1 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.


Chance of showers

Saturday

4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.


Chance of flurries

Saturday night

-3 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

1 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Monday

2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.


Yesterday

Low
-3.0 °C
High
3.0 °C
Precipitation
0.3 mm

Normals

Low
0.9 °C
High
5.4 °C
Average
3.2 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
8:00 AM
Sunset
4:18 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1965 11.7 C
Min 1972 -11.1 C
Rainfall 1970 26.9 mm
Snowfall 1958 17.8 cm
Precipitation 1970 26.9 mm
Snow On Ground 2021 10.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks