Health Canada is notifying Canadians about a recall of multivitamin and mineral tablets due to ethylene oxide contamination.
A safety notification issued on Thursday (Dec. 30) notes that Kaborex Inc.'s Plusssz Multivitamin + Minerals have been contaminated with ethylene oxide.
You should not use any of the affected products and notify your physician of any health concerns.
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your health-care provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product-related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.