Look for these signs:
Even though you might spend a lot of time looking out your windows, it can be hard to tell when they need replacing; their failing performance isn’t always obvious. Fortunately, there are ways to tell when you might need new windows.
Here are the six major signs it’s time to replace your windows:
1. Your utility bills have gone up
2. Your windows are drafty on windy days
3. Your double-pane windows are cold to the touch
4. Your windows are difficult to open and close
5. Fog between double-pane windows or windows “sweat”
6. Your windows haven’t been replaced in 20 years
Modern specializes in helping clients in Powell River, on Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast improve their exteriors.
If you have expert advice to share with Peak readers, email firstname.lastname@example.org for submission details.